Information on shops and facilities useful for living in Ashikaga.
You can go there from school on foot or by bicycle.
- Municipal office
- You can register as a resident and get a national health insurance card.
- Train station
- There are 2 stations in Ashikaga (JR line and TOBU line) and you can go
out here by train.
- City library
- You can read books, study, and search online.
- Municipal art museum
- You can see works of art.
- Municipal sports ground
- Sports competitions are often held. You can also exercise yourself.
- Post office
- You can send letters and open a bank account.
- There are hospitals such as internal medicine, surgery, otolaryngology, and dentistry near the school.
- FRESSAY, YAOKO MARKETPLACE, TAIRAYA, etc.
- SEIMS, KUSURI NO AOKI, etc.
- Convenience store
- 7-ELEVEN, LAWSON, Family Mart, etc.
There are many things to visit, see and eat in Ashikaga.
Ashikaga gakko Ashikaga Orihime Shrine
Bannaji temple Ashikaga Flower park
Students can start to live in the dormitory on the arrival day in Japan.
Dormitory fee (Monthly)
| A room for a person
|| ￥25,500 ~
| A room for 2 person
|| \ 12,700 ~
| A room for 3 person
|| \ 8,600 ~
① In principal, dormitory fee is paid for one year at a time.
② Utility charges are at your own expense.
③ Please note that the number of people living in a room may not be as desired.
We hold and participate in various events throughout the year.
There are the events this year.
(Entrance ceremony, Cherry-blossom viewing, Strawberry picking, Sumo tour,
We help students write resumes and practice interviews to work a part-time
※You can work a part-time job within 28 hours per week by obtaining permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted.
(During the long vacation within 8 hours per day)