- Feature 1
- Kairin Juku Group is a professional group of education, with a lot of results of passing university, junior college, vocational school and employment with intelligibly and polite.
- Feature 2
- Preparation for passing the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and EJU.
- Feature 3
- Kairin Juku Group has 94 branches (Tokyo 31branches, Tochigi 36 branches, Gunma 11 branches, Ibaraki 15 branches).
- Feature 4
- We are celebrating 40th anniversary in this year 2019 and our school is cooperation with universities, junior colleges, various schools and many affiliated schools.
- Feature 5
- Supports for daily necessaries (refrigerators, washing machines, etc.)
in dormitories available from the day of entry preparation.
- Sprit of autonomy and independence to improve your daily life.
- Work hard to achieve your career of academic achievement.
- Try to communicate with Japanese people and expeience the culture as you are a part of international human resource development.
We will practice implementing the same idea as a Japanese language school with the Kairin Juku School's educational goals (high ethics, high academic achievement, high international understanding and self-learning ability).
- High ethics
- Ability to work autonomously
- High academis achievement
- Ability to use knowledge, information and technology interactively .............................................
- High international understanding
- Ability to interact with different groups ................................ ......................................
- Self-learning ability
- Develop a method of learning
Principal Toshihiko TAKAO
I am Toshihiko TAKAO, principal of Kairin Juku Japanese Language School
(a former public elementary school principal). Let's raise the high international
understanding, which is one of our school's educational goals, based on
'know-how' that followed the school's 38 years' experience, and enhance
communication skills while experiencing Japanese history and culture in
multicultural symbiosis. All the teachers will work togehter so that you
can learn with the aim in a good environment of Ashikaga.
|| Kairin Juku Japanese Language School
|| Akio HAYASHI
|| Toshihiko TAKAO
||847-12 Asahi-cho Ashikaga City TOCHIGI 326-0802
|| 0284-22-4350（Mon-Sat 8:30-17:30）
| Official permission
||・Authorized by the announcement by the Ministry of Justice of Japan
・Associate member of Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language
・Member of Japanese Language School Association (JaLSA)
The students can participate in Kairin UNESCO association's activities.
- Literary Award
- A literary competition consisting of poems, essays and fairy tales. The association supports educational events so with the help we collect ideas of students and then we select the best in each and every category then we give awards to them.
- Ring bells for peace
- The association has organized a program which is called "Ring bells
for peace". We go to a local temple and pray for a peace and read
some peace declarations.
We publish school newsletters and send out activity reports, daily life
information, and event information (bimonthly).
- Vol. 11
- Vol. 10
- Vol. 09
- Vol. 08
- Vol. 07
- Vol. 06
- Vol. 05
- Vol. 04
- Vol. 03
- Vol. 02
- Vol. 01